CT.LOG allows continuous, qualitative and full 3D stem and log reconstruction. For the first time, size and position of wood defects can be accurately described in all three dimensions.
CT.LOG virtually evaluates appearance, quality and strength and assesses its impact on the final products even before the physical breakdown of timber. That means that, cut views are thouroughly optimized based on the highest quality and value. And the production is managed according real-time priorities.
CT.LOG is now avalilable for hardwood and softwood. High-speed stem and log description can be achieved with cross sections up to 32 inches (800mm). The scanner is built in modules in order to specifically address customer requirements concerning resolution, cross-section, performance and application.
What's new about CT.LOG?
- Go digital: Introducing fully digital log and stem description, including size and position of all relevant wood defects;
- Real-time virtual cutting and grading: The optimization software simulates variours breakdown situations and assesses for each cutting mask the resulting quality and value of the final products;
- Value optimization: Optimization based on quality and value is a leap forward compared to traditional yield optimization;
- Industrial engineering: Launching new contact-free technology such as data and energy transmission for durable scanning and optimization results;
- High performance computing: Introducing new 64 bit applications with parallel computing architecture for real-time grading, virtual cutting and value optimization.
Watch the videos on our YouTube channel!